Archive for November, 2009
- To create an excel template for use within DISCUS, access the Help.
- Search for Tokens. This provides examples and the coded tokens that are added to your template.
- Save your template and export via BoC.
- Click the first Browse and locate the template you created.
- Export the data in the output Browse.
- You may need to make a few adjustments/modifications as you work through your template.
- With the Results add on, open the Characteristics Properties box.
- Select the Optional / Additional tab. Click the Field Set up button.
- Enter the measurement equipment for any of the Columns/Fields.
- The entry will appear as text as you entered.
- Click any entry that is in error and click Remove. This removes the item from the list.
If you downloaded DISCUS 3.51 you can export multiple results onto excel. This is ideal for customers’ AS9102 forms that want each result on a separate line.
Enter the values in DISCUS results, separated by commas, for example, 2.14, 2.15, 2.13
- Click Results Setup and click the check box to export line-by-line.
- Click BoC and Export to Excel.
- Click to save the export in the output location.
- Click Export and the FAI will display separate line items for each result entered.