Archive for October, 2010
Wednesday, October 27th, 2010
- If you need to skip some balloon numbers, use a filter and the reportable item. Here’s how.
- Add a balloon that you want to skip, for example number 30 and make this balloon unreportable by deselecting the reportable checkbox.
- Repeat as needed.
- Click the Filter icon (left of the Bill of Characteristics -BoC) and create a filter. For the filter requirements, select Reportable is Value.
- Click OK and Save. The drawing then has removed the balloons your indicated in step 2 and removed them from the Bill of Characteristics.
- To restore all balloons, click Filter and select all.
Monday, October 11th, 2010
- If you have a multi-page drawing, you can apply the same grid on page 1 as you do on any other page.
- Click the Grid/Zone function and the default is to apply the same grid to all pages on that drawing.
- If a page has different zone/grid properties, deselect that option and individually apply the grid to each page.